Formulation and S&E
The formulation, monitoring and evaluation of climate change projects in developing countries is based on a well-established process with technical and financial development partners
- There are many grants, funds, financing and incentive mechanisms for projects, each mechanism having a specific project cycle
- The project cycle requires strong technical and financial skills as well as an understanding of key concepts such as additionality, cost-benefit analysis, etc..
Carbonium has participated in the development of more than 100 projects to fight climate change, conserve biodiversity or reforest in more than 60 countries
Our added value
- In-depth knowledge of financial institutions, donors and development programmes
- More than 50 project references with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), the African Development Bank (AfDB), the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the French Development Agency (AFD) and the French Global Environment Facility (FFEM), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Japan International Cooperation Bank (JBIC), Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), European Commission (EC), the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW), the World Bank, the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO), the European Investment Bank (EIB), etc.
- Intervention in more than 70 countries around the world, including: Algeria, Angola, FYR Macedonia, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, China, Central African Republic, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, Haiti, Iran, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, Seychelles, Somalia, Sudan, Togo, Turkey, Ukraine, Solomon Islands, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, etc.